Monday, August 3, 2015

The Abusive Gifs Guide to Writing

Need a little writerly abuse? 


Wouldn’t it be great if writers’ problems came like this?


Battling writers’ block?



I don’t care how long you’ve been working on it, IS.IT.EDITED?
“Yeah, I guess. I’m just going to send what I have so far...”




Rethink that move



But my friend and I swapped Manuscripts...how can it still be crap?



At first you’ll be all...


But after a while you can’t help but take everything personally


Plots riddled with holes are like bodies riddled with holes; 
easy to bury but noticeable if you don’t


Don’t forget who is working for whom, i.e. don’t fuck with your editors/agents/publishers...etc.


Trying to do the dance to get yourself marketed, even though you are dying to go home and cry


Describing your life/style to strangers


Badgering reviews out of people


Coffee shop writer’s meet-ups


Taking an edit suggestion that pisses off your fan base...


Not wanting to disappoint your readers, but stoked the edit worked


When a character strays from their own character


Or if they change their name to Luna ;)

Maybe I can just write a lot, then die. My books will be famous and I won’t have to deal with people...


Now that you know writing is some serious shit...


I mean it, close your browser and write!

No comments:

Post a Comment