Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Fallen : Introduction

So once I was done writing the Witches of Crestwood Series I needed a break; but I wasn't done writing so I decided on starting the horror series of the Crestwood Saga. These are going to be a series of short-stories, gaining length and complexity with each new story.

Though I'm far from publishing these, I still like offering my readers a taste of my writing. This first story will be going out for free when I do eventually publish so there's nothing holding me back from posting it here. I won't be posting any more of the Witches series since they are still in the beta reader phase; so if you do want to read it, send me a message and I'll send you the book!

The first installment of the Horrors of Crestwood Series follows five friends as they struggle to find entertainment in their boring mountain town. One of them comes up with the plan to explore the town's underbelly and with a little convincing they all jump on board. The tale takes them through the history of the town, but turns dark as they dive further into the depths.

I will upload one chapter every Saturday under the tags #Crestwood Saga and #The Fallen


Begin the tale...


No comments:

Post a Comment