Monday, August 3, 2015

Fallen update!

Hey everyone!

So as you can see I have (mostly) decided on my cover art for this story. It's a short one so this isn't exactly a novel cover, but not exactly not that

What I wanted to update about was that I'm going to be rethinking my once-a-week posting schedule. I'm kind of swamped with my rewrites of A New Leaf, so I won't have much time to dedicate to original content, like I mentioned in the last update I don't want to lean on other people's work too much (especially if it's just internet clips) without contributing.

So I wanna couple those two problems with the content I already have, at least until my deadline for the rewrites is done. Book 1 is gonna be awesome (especially if you read the draft on my other site...like water and fire in their differences.

Basically I'm going to dump half the story today/tomorrow, then when I've made it halfway through my edits the rest of the chapters will drop...and then when A New Leaf is finished I'll post the first three chapters! Keep that Crestwood vein flowing; I do like blogging, but I am still trying to get my author's voice out there.

Also for those who read my previous blog will notice an updated "Read More" function in the form of arrows! ^.^

-Cheers! (or I guess: Chills!)
-Belle

CLICK HERE to go to the chapter list!

No comments:

Post a Comment