Thursday, August 13, 2015

More new stuff! And some old stuff unbroken!

If you happened to be on my blog yesterday or today; I sincerely apologize. For the rest of you, NEW LOOK, NEW LINKS, NEW FORMATTING!! Yay!

What happened was I really really wanted a drop down menu gadget since I'm compulsive to organization...my obsession came out when I wouldn't let it go, tried out a variety of new templates with little luck, and basically rendered this blog illegible and unlinked. Yikes.

I decided to for-go the drop down for a better set of pages. The thing was is that there's really two sides to this blog. The stuff talking about me, my work, and my progress...and the blog.  So you'll notice above there's new categories.  Here's basically what you'll find.




  • Blog stuff
    • Advice
      • For being a writer
      • For planning
      • For writing
      • For editing
      • For marketing
      • For publishing
    • Articles
    • Reviews
    • Short Story Prompts
      • That is the list of prompts that you should use to combat writers' block
  • Crestwood Saga
    • Witches
      • A New Leaf
      • A Creature of Habit
      • The Forsaken Kingdom
      • Fair in Love & War
      • Stars Burn Brightly
    • Horrors 
      • The Fallen
      • The Many Deaths of Allison Reynolds [Coming soon!]
      • The Glass Box  [Coming soon!]
      • Dr. Creedy's Workshop  [Coming soon!]
      • The Odd Ones  [Coming soon!]
    • Short Stories
      • These are the stories I wrote using the prompts mentioned above
  • Writerly Things
    • The *Blank* Guides
    • Writers' Life
    • Updates
  • BETA READ!
    • Hasn't changed
  • The Fallen
    • Table of Contents
      • This got its own spot since it is the story I am currently posting. 
      • I'll probably give this spot to each story as they get highlighted
  • About Me!
    • Meh.

On top of that I adjusted my widths, my fonts, my colors, and my widgets. Hope you enjoy! If there is anything that isn't working please bring it to my attention and I'll try to fix it...this time without destroying my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment